An immediate opening for a product and solution focused full stack Microsoft developer to progress and maintain CRM software products. A self-motivated individual is required with a creative and analytical mindset, someone who can take a business idea and conjure a practical solution to meet the customer needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop new functionality and enhancements for web-based products in line with business requirements, determining operational feasibility though requirements gathering and solution proposals
- Promote strategic technical developments including database design and third-party software evaluation
- Build and maintain utilities for products to be used by both development and support functions
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and support
- Provide 3rd line support as requested when issues arise
- Monitor supported systems where appropriate to proactively identify problems
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or related field
- Strong database design and data analysis skills
- Ability to focus on multiple projects and to troubleshoot problems quickly
Extensive experience with:
- ASP.NET (Web Forms)
- VB.NET and/or C#
- SQL Server
- API consumption and development
Experience of the following would be useful:
- Telerik (UI for ASP.NET AJAX and Kendo UI for JQuery)
- Analytics dashboard development
- SSIS, SSRS and DevOps experience (Azure DevOps/VSTS)
- Git source code control
- PowerShell scripting
The company offer a competitive basic salary and benefits package. Due to their rural location near Maidenhead, use of your own transport is essential. Home working will be available for around two days per week.
Please apply for a prompt response.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.