A leading provider of health data analytics solutions is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative BI Developer to join a small team.
- T-SQL and SSIS development
- .NET programming in VB or C#
- Presentation and visualisation skills
- Dimensional analysis and modelling
- Ability to communicate effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries
- Produce and communicate logical and conceptual health models of key business processes and data flows using use case, process diagrams or other appropriate visualisation tools
- Assess data availability, suitability and quality
- Help identify possible transformation initiatives. Assist with re-packaging such initiatives for use with other clients
- Provide data structures that can be synchronised with data integrity maintained
- Identifying key project risks and work with the project manager to mitigate these
- Communicating solution requirements to other technical consultants and system builders
- Assist with creating a business data glossary and other key user documentation
- Formulate plans for, and help manage, system testing and user acceptance testing
- Knowledge of a variety of BI tools such as Qlikview, Business Objects, IBM Cognos, Microsoft Power BI/SSAS, Tableau
- Statistical process improvement/Six Sigma/CMMI/Lean
- Simulation and numerical modelling techniques and software such as Simul8
- Process and data modelling expereience in acute healthcare
- Development of test data
- Machine Learning and AI
- Scrum/Agile, ISO 27001 and ITIL
The BI Developer role offers the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the software that consultants and customers use to make real differences to people’s lives.
The company offer a competitive basic salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including Bupa private healthcare insurance and 25 days annual leave.
The BI Developer role will be home working for the foreseeable future, travel within the UK to client sites will normally be required occasionally.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.