An applied analytics business with a solution that combines an improvement science methodology with a proprietary improvement analytics platform. Clients operate predominantly in the NHS, general healthcare and emergency services.
Duties and Responsibilities
To support the development and product testing cycle of the product suite. You will work as part of the small development team and will work closely with consulting teams to support clients (predominantly in the health sector). The main responsibility will be quality assurance and the creation of test plans, with wider support being provided across the product helpdesk. In addition, the role will involve supporting the consulting teams in the preparation of viewer models. As part of this support, you will help to ensure that all viewer models have a standardised look and feel.
- Quality assurance of product testing
- Creating and planning tests for new functionality
- Creating and documenting tests, for repeat process
- Planning software tests with support from developers or consultants as relevant
- Creating edge case tests, to support wider product testing
- Understanding specific bugs and constructing reproducible tests for them
- Supporting the product helpdesk
Supporting consulting teams:
- Liaising with and supporting internal consultants with their viewer requirements
- Working closely with the consulting teams to support the layouts of their viewers
- Maintaining standard “look and feel” for viewers
- Application of new functionality to viewers
- Good visualisation awareness, particularly in displaying and laying out data
- Strong documentation and organisation skills
- Clear communication with internal client leads
- Strong process and details approach
- Understanding of Microsoft and other technologies as applied to providing BI solutions
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Quality Assurance process
- Product testing
- Health sector experience an advantage
The role will offer opportunities to develop agile product development, statistical analysis and analytical modelling skills.
The majority of the company’s people are currently home-working, the expectation is for a full return to their Bracknell offices in due course.
A competitive basic salary in the region of £27-35k is available with a comprehensive benefits package. Excellent opportunity, please apply for a prompt response.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com